holy vs. skulls

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
not sure if landscape would describe a cemetary statue.. but..
we grabbed these last sunday...thought i would share...:hugs:

blindingraysangel.jpg

angel1.jpg

and as soon as we got there, i looked at this tombstone, and said to anicole..."gotta get this shot for chiller...." :hug::

scull.jpg

cool last name, huh chiller???

thanks for haunting... i mean looking....:sexywink:

lovin these angel pics april -the sun behind the first one is very effective....how cool is that name....maybe not so good when he was alive but looks awsome on a headstone! great shots :thumbup:

Awesome pics Nance. Love the sun behind the angel.
Strange name is right. I have always wondered how the burial goes with stuff like that. Ya know..when they say...Here lies the body of Skull...um...uh...
I have a pic of a grave called Deadman. See...how do they do that.. Here lies the body of Deadman.

Great shots April. Love em

That first angel photo is enormous.
Enormously beautiful! I so like your point of view in this one, and the fact that you tried to include the sun in the frame - works like a miracle!!! Very, very nice.

And hey, may we others also enjoy the fun you had when you saw this tombstone with the very meaningful last name? For I find that quite, quite funny :lol:

thank you...
archangel..thinking i could so have fun with your name.... maybe i should start dedicating these to you...make a collection.. i actually have a photo of THE archangel Micheal in a tombstone type of thing..its killer..would be a great avatar for you, but your face is sure arch angel enough..!! you dont need help, there my friend...!!

chiller, i think between us, we could do a series of weird names on tombs..wanna try?? i have quite a few!! thanks for the comments...

thanks mohan... your sweet to comment...

lafoto...ofcourse you can laugh with me and chiller... your more than welcome in our little giggle-fest!! love to have ya!

aprilraven said:
thank you...
archangel..thinking i could so have fun with your name.... maybe i should start dedicating these to you...make a collection.. i actually have a photo of THE archangel Micheal in a tombstone type of thing..its killer..would be a great avatar for you, but your face is sure arch angel enough..!! you dont need help, there my friend...!!

:blushing: your too kind, would love to see the Michael one...been trying to find one of him, but all my local cemetaries are really old and dont have big angel statues or anthing. Incedently, i did do some of my local yesterday when i got my new lens....not a scratch on yours...or chillers....or alexandras...but you might like em. will post em soon...lovin your work :D

Dang ... that sunlight streaming is KILLER! :hail:

Wish I'd thought of that ... :er:

You're so good ... wanna be you if I grow up!!

Excellent shots! I love the rays of sun over the wings. Comps are beautiful. Great job! :thumbup:

woodsac said:
Linda is saying everything for me today :mrgreen:

Just one more specialty of the Mistress ... you been hip mo tized!

Like 'em all, but that first shot is particularly stunning, with the glow from above. Dang, I think you went back for seconds in the talent department. Leave some for the rest of us, will ya?

look at you, ms canadian, saying dang...??? your sounding so southern!!
thats my girl friend!!..

thanks to you, 'eh? trying to throw in some canadian...

thanks girl!

Most reactions

Back