Homage to Georgia O'Keeffe

Dalex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_3155.JPG
IMG_3183.JPG
IMG_3184.JPG

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Very nice...I like the first one best. I like the shallow and selective focus technique for images such as these. However, I like to see some area of sharpness within the frame. That's clearly achieved in the first image--and to an extent in the second image. I don't see any area of sharpness in the third image. Perhaps it's just the way I'm viewing it through my monitor...

Glenn

The first one is striking in all aspects. Not sure how this post made it a week without any replies!

Wow, totally missed this one, great set!

The first one is striking in all aspects. Not sure how this post made it a week without any replies!

Must have been a mad run on "no word association" and it dropped off the page... my best guess

so creamy and smooth, i like the overall tone and color! What software are you using?

The first one is just super!

DSCN4489.JPG
IMG_0440.JPG
IMG_0441.JPG

I'm pretty sure these are the originals, I took hundreds at a place called the Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. The original post is just of blow ups

View attachment 135680View attachment 135681View attachment 135682

I'm pretty sure these are the originals, I took hundreds at a place called the Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts. The original post is just of blow ups

If you can see it, the pinkish one has a fly on it, I loved the color so I was just trying to crop the fly out. And one thing led to another... now I do the same thing with pretty much all my flower pictures, and I think that they are way more interesting like this.

Sent from my iPad using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

Most reactions

New Topics

Back