Home from deployment

BrickHouse

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got home from a quick deployment and noticed the major changes in the forum! From what I see, looks pretty cool so far. Of course I had to test it a little.

Here's a quick shot from the P&S:

Together again
by Bolt x4, on Flickr

Here's one from the DSLR as I'm trying to get back into shooting:

DSC_0090
by Bolt x4, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!

What a little sweety.
No granddaughters for us to hug. :apologetic:

Thanks Ron! Yeah, she's pretty awesome when she's not being a pill. God blessed us with one heck of an independent strong-willed little girl. She's bound to do great things but she's going to test us each step of the way!

Welcome home!

Love the shots.

Welcome home! Thanks for your service and sacrifice, sir!

Also, beautiful little girl! (Sounds about like mine...strong-willed, opinionated, and too smart for her own good! But fun! :) )

Welcome home, and thank you for your service!

Welcome home!

Do you consider Iwakuni home?

THAT looks like a little girl who is happy to have her daddy back. And the first picture looks like a dad who is even happier to be holding his little girl!

Welcome back! Thank you so much for serving our country.

THAT looks like a little girl who is happy to have her daddy back. And the first picture looks like a dad who is even happier to be holding his little girl!

Welcome back! Thank you so much for serving our country.

Thanks Sharon! Yeah, it's been pretty awesome getting to hold this little squirt again. In my particular job, I deploy often but usually for not very long so I really can't complain.

Most reactions

Back