Home Studios - Gallery/Pictures?

iSellJerseyShore

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.iselljerseyshore.com
I have been searching the boards here for pictures of Home Studio setups, but without much luck.. I have found a few, are there any galleries dedicated to Home Studio setups?? :banghead:

Are there any threads soley dedicated to posting pictures of ones Home Studio setup? If now how about everyone post Pictures of their Home Studio Setup, I would be interested in seeing the different setups out there..

-iSellJerseyShore

love the bw photos, I would also be interested in what setup do you have.. also what light boxes or difusers u use...

Well I have a homemade muslin backdrop that I dyed grey. The lighting is mainly softboxes. I have (3) 250watt tungsten hotlights and (2) medium softboxes. I light the portraits with the 2 softboxes and then use one of the hotlights without a box but with a tube about 10 inches long to act as a hairlight. the backdrop is lit by another hotlight. Hope this helps.

DIRT said:
Well I have a homemade muslin backdrop that I dyed grey. The lighting is mainly softboxes. I have (3) 250watt tungsten hotlights and (2) medium softboxes. I light the portraits with the 2 softboxes and then use one of the hotlights without a box but with a tube about 10 inches long to act as a hairlight. the backdrop is lit by another hotlight. Hope this helps.

How about some picture's of the setup??? :camera:

-iSellJerseyShore

Okay,...you sound like you need it so, I will set it up this weekend and shoot some pics of it for you. it would probably be harder for me to draw anyways. so hang tight and ill shoot it. what are you going to be shooting?

I am looking to set something up that would be efficient for doing personal portraits of Friends & Family.. My main focus right now is to take a new self-portrait of well..... myself.... to put on my new Real Estate business cards that I have designed..

Thanks for your Help!

-iSellJerseyShore

Most reactions

Back