Home Wrecker

Beautiful series! She reminds me of Jillian Barberie (sp?) in the first two pictures.

Beautiful series! She reminds me of Jillian Barberie (sp?) in the first two pictures.

:) You know, I know Jillian and I can see what you are seeing there that would remind you of her. They are actually even more similar then you might realize.
You know her personally? :)

Yes, they do look familiar. She also has a slight hint of Heidi from Home Improvement, but more Jillian.

Oh the jokes that come to mind.

handy... drilling... nailing... hammering... hard hats...

on and on and on...

so wrong...

so very wrong...

:lol:

:) You know, I know Jillian and I can see what you are seeing there that would remind you of her. They are actually even more similar then you might realize.
You know her personally? :)

Yes, they do look familiar. She also has a slight hint of Heidi from Home Improvement, but more Jillian.

Yes I have met her and have had a couple of opportunities to work with her. One of the services my studio offers is VYVX Connectivity which for those who have never heard of it translates to A Live Shot Green Screen Studio. We work with all the major networks to provide Live Insert News and Entertainment interviews for Television. It only takes us 6 minutes from the moment a talent walks in the door until the time I can have them on air for a live feed. We use the Ultimat system to digitally composite any still or motion background needed to the live studio shot of the talent and then send that feed to the satellite. It is all very cool and allows me opportunities to meet all kinds of people in the news and public eye.

Most reactions

Back