1. (you can dismiss this notice by clicking the X in the upper right hand corner)

As part of our new initiative on TPF you can come and take part in a series of new in-depth articles and discussions every month. Featured this month are the methods that one of our top avian photographers, Kristofer Rowe uses to get his stunning photos (as also featured on Tamron USA website as well!). So drop in and take part, I know that Kristofer will be happy to answer your questions and hear what you do out in the field with your camera!

Capturing Distinctive Bird Images

Homecoming Backdrops

Discussion in 'General Shop Talk' started by katieskids, Sep 25, 2006.

1. katieskids

katieskids TPF Noob!

I just started a photography business in my small town. :D I was just hired to take photos at Homecoming. Do any of you have suggestions for a backdrop?

Thanks in advance!

:hail:

2. rp1600

rp1600 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    If you haven't done so already check with the school administration or homecoming committee. I know often times the students themselves design and/or decorate a backdrop depending on the theme.

3. craig

craig TPF Noob!

I think the excitement of the night will be the best backdrop I would shoot fun and candid. We always had huge bonfires that got everyone excited. Lots of fill flash and bounce cards of course.

4. katieskids

katieskids TPF Noob!

Thanks guys! I am going to do the candids in addition to the posed pictures. I am lucky enough to also work for our small town newspaper covering the whole homecoming week. (Living in a small town is great!)

I am sooo new at this and they are asking for a background.

I am thinking of either a white background with cheesy black and red balloons or a decorated trellis.

I am leaning towards just the plain white to make it look a little more glamorous.