Homeless best friends

Nice shots chiller.
But would everyone be as touched if this homeless person was a heroin addict theif who mugged old ladies and broke into peoples houses to buy drugs?
I dont mean to take anything away from your photos, they are great, but just seeing what poeple thought of my comment..

HoboSyke said:
Nice shots chiller.
But would everyone be as touched if this homeless person was a heroin addict theif who mugged old ladies and broke into peoples houses to buy drugs?
I dont mean to take anything away from your photos, they are great, but just seeing what poeple thought of my comment..

I think it's completely irrelevant? You could make that assumption about any person, in any photo posted, but you choose to stereotype and try and fault a homeless person. Any well dressed person in the normal photos posted here is equally capable of the atrocities you just mentioned.

HoboSyke said:
Nice shots chiller.

what!? are you kidding!!!??? do you know who are the mayor consumers of expensive drugs in the occidental world??? i can asure you that they´re not the homeless.........

woodsac said:
I think it's completely irrelevant? You could make that assumption about any person, in any photo posted, but you choose to stereotype and try and fault a homeless person. Any well dressed person in the normal photos posted here is equally capable of the atrocities you just mentioned.

i was going to post something like this, but it seems that woodsac can also have a mature point of view of soceity........

Very touching image Chiller. Very well captured and a touching story. The emotion shown between dog and master comes through the image and grabs the heart. It's a shame we have such images available to capture.

Thats wonderful of you to do that. There should be more people like that out there! I wouldve done the same. I love the first shot! Makes me want to go hug my dog! At least he has his dog to keep him company.

nice stuff Chiller, i know you are a kind fellow, and it's very cool what you did for him.

as for hoboskye's comment.. anyone can say "what if" about anything... anywhere , i personally see no need to distract form Chillers post.

Heartbreaking story Chiller, and a cracking photo showing a lot of love, really realllllly well done!

Most reactions

Back