Homeless Man

Toast95135

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
405234094_db44e87e7a_o.jpg

I cropped it to 16:9 and gave it a slight dutch angle, I know it cuts off part of his head but I think it draws you into the eyes more. What do you think?

Very personal photo ... makes me wonder what HE thought when he noticed you taking his photo. Did you start to talk to him afterwards? Do you now know some more of him. Did you tell him you mean to show his photo on an internet forum? He looks like he might quite well be ok with it. There's this hint of a chuckle in his expression.

Very personal photo ... makes me wonder what HE thought when he noticed you taking his photo. Did you start to talk to him afterwards? Do you now know some more of him. Did you tell him you mean to show his photo on an internet forum? He looks like he might quite well be ok with it. There's this hint of a chuckle in his expression.

I was walking around downtown and he was standing outside a store. We chatted briefly about my camera, and I asked if it was ok if I took a picture of him, and he agreed :) .

I think if you're going to have his head cut off you shouldnt have much space beneath his head, but that's just the way I like them of course. Very nice photo. Did you just walk up and snap or did you talk to him and give him a buck or two?

I think if you're going to have his head cut off you shouldnt have much space beneath his head, but that's just the way I like them of course. Very nice photo. Did you just walk up and snap or did you talk to him and give him a buck or two?

I agree... the picture might be better with the top of the head and losing some of the clothes.

err... from the frame I mean!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back