Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
port-waikato-beached-car_6.jpg

port-waikato-beached-car_3.jpg

port-waikato-beached-car_5.jpg

port-waikato-beached-car_2.jpg

port-waikato-beached-car_1.jpg

port-waikato-beached-car_4.jpg

Bah! What a comment, Geronimo. You better watch out!

Seems like SHE isn't going anywhere with this truck, since HE parked it where HE did!

something about that 3rd to last image really seems magical. great work =)

Geronimo said:
yep looks like a woman driver to me. :p

Then why are women's car insrance cheaper? ;) *Or is that just my country/province?* Women are more cautious drivers and this is a dudes car. A women wouldn't be caught dead driving that car unless she was butch with a mullet ;) IMO.

I really like the third and 4th because of the waves n stuff. The colours are great btw! The lighting too :)

So umm..what did you use for this? Any photoshop work done to it?

niiiice... let me, however, ask: when was the last time you heard a woman say "hey, let's go drive this ugly-ass truck around in the quicksand along the beach!"?

craig said:
Whoa!!!. You have to tell the story of how the truck got there.

i wish i knew.. i nearly lost a couple limbs photographing this too! the waves flipped the car over a couple of times just a few meters from me :shock:

Apparently it happened pretty not too long ago, cause the truck wasn't rusty and had not been pillaged yet. There was a group of blokes trying to push it out later in the day to no avail.

niiiice... let me, however, ask: when was the last time you heard a woman say "hey, let's go drive this ugly-ass truck around in the quicksand along the beach

apparently you haven't met many kiwi women yet :oops:

seriously have no idea what sex the offender was, but its pretty darn funny :)

haha crazy biatches hahahahaha when was the last time u saw a girl driving a truck like that?

Most reactions

Back