honey, where'd ya park the truck, I need to go to the store

You can make the strangest images look good, Mark..... :scratch: I guess even an abandoned truck looks beautiful on a NZ shoreline. :wink: Crazy.

Oh come on, it was bound to be said. I know a few young ladies who drive a 4x4 mud loving vechile.

Forgot to say Mark that these photos are great.

Geronimo said:
Oh come on, it was bound to be said. I know a few young ladies who drive a 4x4 mud loving vechile.

Forgot to say Mark that these photos are great.
You still needed to be hit for it. But don't take it to personally.... I still love ya'. :hug:

This reminds me of Top Gear (BBC program about cars UK) where they completely destroyed a Toyota pick up truck, but it still ran after being dumped in the sea, set on fire etc etc

P.S. Shark, what are you doing with a Feyenoord photo?

(Feyenoord Dutch football team)

photong said:
Geronimo said:
yep looks like a woman driver to me. :p

Then why are women's car insrance cheaper? ;) *Or is that just my country/province?* Women are more cautious drivers

Because men drive more then woman do. Every woman I ever went on a date with, drove to the store with or gone anywhere for that matter I drove even if we took her car, I know that I am not the only one. So if men are the drive more times then not then the chances that something will happen go up too.

Oh and we drive faster too :wink:

Lol. You guys get the strangest thing left on the beach in NZ. The most interesting thing I saw on the beach around here was a cell phone that someone forgot.

Cool pictures, Mark. Are you sure you didn't just get drunk and couldn't see where you were driving one night? ;) Some people get memory loss when they drink too much. :D

Theres this beach on the Queensland coast that is a notorious ' vehicle-eating' beach, year after year. So much so that word reached the major newspapers.
A lot of people go four wheel driving along the beach and the tide comes in surprisingly quick , whisking the vehicle out to sea and sometimes people JUST escape :shock:
Once the vehicle is grabbed by the tide , there aint sweet nada anyone can do to rescue it..
It happens so much ( in the hundreds per year ) that locals consider it a sport.... they bring their chairs down , sit back with some beers and watch , chuckling.
Some of these cars are worth HEAPS too lol.

Great shots Vonn :lol:

Luminosity said:
Theres this beach on the Queensland coast that is a notorious ' vehicle-eating' beach, year after year. So much so that word reached the major newspapers.
A lot of people go four wheel driving along the beach and the tide comes in surprisingly quick , whisking the vehicle out to sea and sometimes people JUST escape :shock:
Once the vehicle is grabbed by the tide , there aint sweet nada anyone can do to rescue it..
It happens so much ( in the hundreds per year ) that locals consider it a sport.... they bring their chairs down , sit back with some beers and watch , chuckling.

Great shots Vonn :lol:

Heh, now that would be a sport I would watch on ESPN. Too funny.

Luminosity said:
LOL. That's just too funny! Thanks for sharing the story.

Most reactions

Back