Honorary Forum Members?

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we should be able to nominate people to the forum who've made significant advances in photography.

To start things off, I'm nominating Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson for their work on maximizing exposure.

In reality I feel a little sympathy for Justin, he was so embarrassed..I heard him say he felt a right tit!

I don't know, but I think Justin was pretty rude about the whole thing. I mean all he does is stand there and stare. Of course if it were me, I would at least be enough of a gent to help the lady cover up. :wink:

I thought I would share this hilarious post from a member at another forum I visit sometimes.

some dumbass said:
They shouldn't be exposed that early. It is not right that a 7 year old should be thinking about women's body parts. I have met kids exposed early. They act like demons touching women, if they can. They are kids and wouldn't know any better.

I think I know one of the resaons why these terrorists hate us so much...
I'm sick of the deal made out of this. People are doing far much more damage "demonizing" a boob than showing the damn thing.

voodoocat said:
I'm sick of the deal made out of this. People are doing far much more damage "demonizing" a boob than showing the damn thing.

I totally agree. Why are we so uptight about a boob? I think I might have to move to Europe.

gawd VD, what site is that?

Yes, children are going to turn into animals because they saw some boobies at a young age. how ridiculous. its more likely to be the opposite. if they are used to seeing naked body parts by the time they are 16 they arent going to be as stupid about it as some.

that is the most ridiculous arguement ive ever heard.

gimme that link matey, i want to tell this moron off! :LOL:

I really agree with Manda (yes really!) in that kids are trained to think a certain way, if they're told something is "dirty" then it is and vice versa.
Having been brought up in the UK and spending much time in various parts of Europe I can state that Americans are extremely Victorian in their attitudes.
It's only nasty if you think it is.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back