Hooters Calendar Shoot (semi NWS)

#5 to me, is the best one out of the bunch. It says VIctoria's Secret ad then Hooters calendar, because as it was said earlier they aren't trashy enough, as most hooters photos are.

:thumbup:

Well I understand these aren't typical Hooters photos...I didn't hire her at the restaurant, but she did hire me to take photos of her to submit to be in the Hooters calendar. These photos are just for representation and if she gets picked, Hooters will do their own shoot with her. I agree with a lot of people on here though, that she is more Victoria's Secret material than Hooters material. Perhaps she can do something else with her modeling besides Hooters calendars...

Here are a few more shots...

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

damn great photos!!! number 5 is my fav but i love the pose in number 6. Fantastic,

#5 is one of the best shots I've ever seen. I love the darker pictures. Great work!

i like them all but the last one is just wonderful!

Your work is amazing, the lighting is perfect but I have been in Hooters a number of times and the idea behind the word Hooters is boobs! Where is hers, dont get me wrong is beautiful and I think she has a great figure. But Hooters entire modo is based on wings and boobs which she is lacking.

All that aside the model is beautiful and your work is spot on...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back