Hope you guys are able to help me:)

Tine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi! I'm new at this board, and I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to do this, and for starting a new thread, but.. I have an essay due on Thursday, I'm writing about digital photography vs. film photography, and I need people to answer some questions.. The questions could probably be way better, but they were the best I could do at this point:)
So..

1. What type of camera do you use, digital or film? Is that type exclusive, do you only work with that type? And why?

2. Or do you use both kinds? What are the criteria for when to use one or the other? (Does the location matter, or lighting etc?)

3. Does the cost of camera and equipment play a role in deciding which camera to get, and to use?

4. Do you believe there is any controversy that digital photography is getting more popular? Does it matter that it is?

Hope some of you can help me with these questions! I really need all the help I can get!

Thanks,
Tine :)

Wow. Where to start...? Search previous posts for combinations of keywords, such as "film digital" or even "film digital debate," because the phrase "film vs. digital debate" definitely pops up in here. You'll find an abundance of opinions that way, which should help you out.

Most reactions

Back