Hoping for help.

I wish there was a place around here that had one for me to hold, to get a feel for. Thank you so much for all the advice.
Most Wal-Marts carry the Nikon D3000 (10 MP) which is just a slight step above a D40 (6 MP), so if there is one near you ........

In just a couple of more hours I will be offering a used Nikon D60 (10 MP)(body only), with a battery grip, right here in TPF's Buy/Sell forum.

Last edited:
Adorama and B&H carry used as well as refurbished gear, and are both great places. Your local Craigslist might also be worth looking through, just take necessary precautions, as usual.

Please make sure that you check the customer feedback and ratings at www.resellerratings.com, before you part with your cc details!

lol, was already reading the camera terms for dummies!

My Equipment is as follows :

Equipment List
· Pro Series Digital SLR Camera - Must have an interchangeable lens system, 6 megapixel minimum, RAW file setting
o Memory Card
o Backup Batteries
o 18-55mm lens
o 55-200mm lens
o Camera Bag (Optional)
· Medium Sized Tripod - Must be able to firmly secure a SLR Camera + Flash
o Works for both 4x5 and SLR camera
o Monopod (Optional)
· Lighting
o 3 Light "Kit" - To include 3 Monolights, umbrellas/softboxes, radio slave set, cords and Stands
o Hot Lamps (3)
o Hot Shoe Cable (suggested)
o Reflector
o Gray Card
o Light Meter

When i went to college they had everything ( that could be loaned free of charge )

No need for lights because they had a fully equiped studio 250sq feet
fully equiped dark room 15 mac's loaded with PS and digital printing room
That list is going to cost thousands

Most reactions

Back