horror

gob144

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i set my ISO to 1600 by mistake thats why there so grainy. give me some feed back

troll.jpg

murder.jpg

Last edited:
someone doesnt know how to post pics.....

all you do is copy the address from photobucket...
20081207-1r2jr6bbfwi78q6mbs6u3efmhf.jpg

then create a new post on TPF... write your text

click this button:
20081207-e4xe31pycfff9r6xepnc9e5b7m.jpg
and paste the address of the image

Last edited:
Wow haha, those are very interesting images. The first one is good with the blood, but why is the man's face blurred? It might be better with maybe a mask for more horror. The second one is alright in my opinion, the shutter was slow as you can see a blur in the man walking down the stairs. I'd get a very small light to illuminate the man behind the stairs because i had to look for him.

haha thanks yea ill figure it out soon enough my apologies. first post and i screw it up.

Don't feel bad about it. There's always a first and if people explain things, then you won't have the satisfaction of solving the problems yourself. Look at codes....

thanks i figured it out now. I agree with what you said about the mask for the second pictures. All i had lighting the person under the stairs was like a stupid head light style flash light lol. Ill retry again make them more horror feeling.

someone doesnt know how to post pics.....

all you do is copy the address from photobucket...
20081207-1r2jr6bbfwi78q6mbs6u3efmhf.jpg

then create a new post on TPF... write your text

click this button:
20081207-e4xe31pycfff9r6xepnc9e5b7m.jpg
and paste the address of the image

Or even simpler, copy the next line down "IMG Code" & just paste it into your post. :wink:

anymore c&c on the photo this was my first attemp at a non typical photo. Any ideas of how to edit this to make it more eerie feeling?

anymore c&c on the photo this was my first attemp at a non typical photo. Any ideas of how to edit this to make it more eerie feeling?

Reshoot it at a lower ISO setting so you have more leeway in your post editing.

Also, I JUST noticed the guy underneath the stairs. Do you have any off camera flashes? Something that could be used to illuminate the fellow below, albeit softly? I'm guessing no as the upstairs door was left open. I like the idea, but this is a shot that definitely calls for more than just composition and subject placement. You need "mood", and right now theres not a whole lot of "eerie" horror mood going on in that first shot (especially with his head chopped off). Maybe create some contrast between the person walking down the stairs (something sweet, innocent) and the dude under them - OR create a sense of dread with a fearful look on the face of the person on the stairs. So many ways to go.

yea thanks alot. I was thinking a little girl going down the stairs woulda been way more cute and innocent than my self lol but i didnt have one at hand. Ill try to apply the things you said and see what i come up with.

Most reactions

Back