Horse & English Rider.

Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by John_Olexa, Mar 29, 2008.

1. John_Olexa

John_Olexa No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    [​IMG]

2. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Yes! That is the photo I expected. Between clicking on the thread and the thread opening I had time to wonder "Will he wear a red jacket, if not, something is wrong". But hey! Nothing is wrong. He looks JUST like I expected him to look.

And on a white horse (the bit of blown-out back is there, but forgiven), and on very soft, green (!) English (!) lawn.

Well, the pic is mildly tilted (would need to be rotated clockwise by 1,2 degrees, guessing here), but all in all it meets with my expectations I got from the title.

Where was it taken? What was the event? Where has spring already advanced this far?

3. Harmony

Harmony TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    I very much like this picture! It gives me... a mood that I can'te explain. Very, very nice.

It makes me want to go back to our Aldergrove Equine Show Arena and just hang out, like I used to.

4. KevinDks

KevinDks TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit

He looks like he has lost the rest of the hunt. Were the hounds following on behind?

Useless fact of the day - fox hunters' jackets, in spite of being red, are known as 'pinks'. There are a number of possible reasons for this, which Google will reveal if you are really interested...

Kevin