Horse portrait

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
he was too handsome to drive by and did he enjoy the long grass he got for posing..

100_4.jpg

wow!!!

amazingly sharp!!

almost looks like a painting

Very nicely done. You may want to see if you can Photoshop out the fence and telephone poles in the background just to clean it up a bit. But it's a very nice photo.

I often find myself stopping at the side of the road taking pics of beautiful horses. I always have thoughts of the owners coming out with a gun, though lol.

Oh wow, I really like it. I've always wanted to shoot a horse. Well, you know what I mean hahaha.

wow!!!

amazingly sharp!!

almost looks like a painting

Thank you ...

Very nicely done. You may want to see if you can Photoshop out the fence and telephone poles in the background just to clean it up a bit. But it's a very nice photo.

I often find myself stopping at the side of the road taking pics of beautiful horses. I always have thoughts of the owners coming out with a gun, though lol.

Thats funny I thought about the owners doing that also , thanks for the suggestion..

Oh wow, I really like it. I've always wanted to shoot a horse. Well, you know what I mean hahaha.

LOL!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back