Horses (and a little lens snot)

triggerhappy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
My mother keeps horses and I've been trying to get some nice photos of them for her. Here's the photos that I took at the weekend. It was all quite rushed as I only managed to get a few shots off before the one of them decided it would be fun to try and sneeze on my lens :evil:

"Never work with childern or animals". I don't know who said it, but I'll listen in future.

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

nice shots, i like the third one, white horse emerging from pitch blackness...

Until you got the "little lens snot" for free you did really well! If I were your mom, I'd be delighted with the outcome of your little photo session with her horses! My favourite is the fourth. It is so classic. The horse looks sad, but that doesn't really matter to me. The first follows immediately after in my like-best-scale.

Good stuff, really like your treatment of the horses. The perspective, wood texture and darkness behind the horse on the third looks great.

Thanks everyone. Sorry I haven't been posting much recently, but I've been so busy lately that I haven't been able to take many photos

LaFoto said:
My favourite is the fourth. It is so classic. The .

It's my favourite also. :)

love the first one and the last one the best..they are all good, and would look really cool frames in the barn office ....or her house...really cool color on it..love the grainy sepia tone......good job.....i'm with lafoto... i would be proud of them too, if i was your momma....

Most reactions

Back