Horses

nomav6

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I looked for a horses theme and couldn't find one, so I decided to go ahead and create one, if anyone thinks this should be under something else speak up, and I will be more then happy to have it moved :)

Links broken :(

Last edited by a moderator:
juan058-R3-021-9.jpg

juan058-R3-057-27.jpg

Edited due to broken link

I did the search and came up blank for a Theme here for Horses. So thought I'd start one. Anyone with horse photos wantin to share them.....post them please.

Here's a few of my horse photo's

f3df2c1c.jpg

2006-02-06-043-Bubba-flex.jpg

2005-09-26-Misty-Nappin.jpg

2006-03-18-005-trimmin-feet-1.jpg

2006-06-28-012-well-used-1.jpg

30.jpg

Most of my horse pictures are close-ups on their faces due to the fact that they keep chasing me and trying to eat [sniff] my camera.

shammy_small.jpg

Dotty.jpg

Horsesparty022.jpg

Yeah, these are pretty bad photos. Next time I'm going to hide somewhere and take some better photos.

[edit: crap just realised how big they are.]

[edit2:fixed]

There was already a thread for Horses..... so i'v merged them ;)

hmmmm that's odd, because I used the search tool and it said there were no matches to my search LOL Thanks for puttin them together with the previous one tho...

yea sometimes the search option doesn't find what your looking for.... the best thing to do when starting a new theme is to click on 'photo themes' on the main page..... then scroll down a bit untill you can see the thread list.... at the top is a sticky saying 'themes catagory index'...... which is a complete list of the themes so far.....

but thanks for adding.... feel free to make anymore themes if you wish ;)

Great photos everyone :D

I'll post some of my horses shortly but my photos aren't that good

Hi Guys

As promised here are some shots of my horses:

Fury - QH cross Appaloosa - great horse sadly not with us anymore :(

FURYSEAGLADES41.jpg

FURYSEAGLADES31.jpg

FURYSEAGLADES2.jpg

Suspicion - 3/4 Arab 1/4 Australian Pony (current boy)

As a baby :D

BABYSUSPICIONATHENDERSONSRD31.jpg

BABYSUSPICIONHENDERSONSRD1.jpg

BABYSUSPICIONHENDERSONSRD21.jpg

BABYSUSPICIONHENDERSONSRD41.jpg

BABYSUSPICIONHENDERSONSRD51.jpg

BABYSUSPICIONHENDERSONSRD71.jpg

And now

Spisysnewrug1.jpg

Spisjysnewrug1.jpg

PhotosfromMumsCamera094.jpg

Suspicion is a pretty lil thang. How'd you wind up with 3/4 arab, and 1/4 australian? That's not a combination you hear of every day.

What was Fury used for? He looks like a ranch horse, or a good stout ropin horse.
What kinda ridin do you do?
Oh I found another photo, I took this for a lady. Wasn't a payin job, we trade off different favors, most of em horse related.
2006-06-25-Chance.jpg

Chance

Jersey Lily - Suspicion's Sire is purebred arab and his dam arab cross australian pony thus the 3/4 arab 1/4 australian pony.

Fury was a brilliant horse used for general pleasure riding, english, and western :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back