Hot damn! I didn't realize how close to camp you are!

LostInPa

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have two sites at a very small and private riding (atv's and motorcycles) club/campground near minersvile, pa. One day last weekend, i went for a couple hour ride and came across yet another coal breaker, among other abandoned coal facilities and machinery. The whole area is littered with abandoned breakers, cranes, huge 5 story walking digging buckets, and any other type of abandoned machinery and building you could imagine that goes along with coal mining. Once we got back to camp, i grabbed my camera and went back to the breaker we had found earlier in the day.
Riding and exploring rules

1. From the trail I first spotted her...
IMG_6238.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

IMG_6250.jpg

IMG_6246.jpg

IMG_6243.jpg

IMG_6233.jpg

a few later in the day taken while riding...

8 My dad and step brother at one of my favorite stops
IMG_6256.jpg

9 My dad tearin up the atv halfpipe (coal mounds)
IMG_6258.jpg

Cell phone video of my step bro tearin up the atv halfpipe:
http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y263/explorelostpa/?action=view&current=0023.flv

Damn, what a jewel! Hey my Abandoned Places could use some love! :mrgreen: Man, if you find anymore like this, I have a whole UE thread.

Surprised a place that huge is still standing. Glad it is...more to explore!

Damn, what a jewel! Hey my Abandoned Places could use some love! :mrgreen: Man, if you find anymore like this, I have a whole UE thread.

Surprised a place that huge is still standing. Glad it is...more to explore!

i know of hundreds of places to explore
where's this thread?

You are lucky! There is nothing like that near me, at least not that I have found. I especially like #6

Are these things just wide open? Everything in AZ that's shut down has grates and signs.

awesome. shots 2 and 4 are my favorite. good job. nice quad, what is it susuki250?

i know of hundreds of places to explore
where's this thread?

It's under photo themes, and called "Abandoned Places", lots of us have added work to it. It's going good and lots of fun. Didn't think I'd meet so many explorers on here :D

Cheers!

thanks for the replies everyone

brad: ill add to it once i get the chance

sand: it's a z400 with over 6g's into it

Most reactions

New Topics

Back