Hot girl with k20d

roentarre

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hisdailyphoto.blogspot.com.au
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A quick round of shoots with Fa 43 ltd today. K20d is striking with details and colour. No more yellow cast and much better dynamic range comparing to k10d. It is in deed a sweet camera!

Fa 43 ltd
93894092.jpg

93894094.jpg

Fa 31 ltd
93894096.jpg

Happy snapping!

Couple of things to look out for imvho.

#1 Keep an eye on limbs, she's lost a foot.

#2 Horizons, they make a big difference to a photo. The girl is nicely composed, but the bent horizon spoils the shot somewhat.

#3 Watch out for background items interfering with the subject. In this case, it looks as though she has a lamp post growing out of her.

Nice shots though. And yes, she isn't too shabby looking. ;):thumbup:

#3 is my personal fav, and I dont see the whole "lamp growing out of her" I feel thats kinda a stretch to find something negative.

The only thing that bothers me in #2 Is her hand position. Maybe its personal taste and I know shes getting the hair out of her face, but it still looks awkward.

#1 is classic but I would agree with the foot missing. Also it looks really cold out!!

#3 thought is nice I like it. I like the use of the bright colors she is wearing that draws you eye to her, She has amazing eyes in this one too. Nicely done

Too bad the K20D doesn't straighten the horizons for you ;) j/k

The reds look great and the skin tone in the first is great as well. The 2nd does look to have a yellow cast though.

I would like the first, and its not that she's lost a foot that bothers me.. its that she looks amputated on that half leg thats showing. That ruins it for me.

I like the 3rd a lot. The only thing I'd do is to clone out some of the bottom of her thigh.. its a trouble spot for most women and the position she is sitting in makes that droop really pronounced. It might be hard to fix though, so it may not be worth the trouble. Good shots, I liked the series!

Good composition on #1, but I dont care for the sand on the lower leg
and the skin - how about a bit of portrait action to give her some colour
- something along these lines?
93894092.jpg

I like number three as well, it is a great connection directly with the subject. I think her facial expression looks a little awkward in 2.

i like the colour in number 3. i don't mind the halo around her, but on the left side under her armpit and under her hip it looks a bit messy. a bit of burning just to narrow it up would make it look great. GO PENTAX!

Hot girl and K20D, two things i am Highly interested in.

I agree with the general concensus that #3 is the best.

I don't think that the adjustment in saturation that AncientSnapper did is needed.

More than the composition and the fact that she is missing a foot on the first one, i think that what makes the third picture stand out is the fact that she is fully facing us. On the two other shots she is looking slightly to the side which is not as flatering (i don't mean by that that she looks bad, just not as good).

The slanted horizon is a bit annoying.

the FA 31 limited is AWESOME! I need a limited lens!

PS: Anybody else thinks that she looks like Jane Birkin way back then (way before i was even born!)? Does anyone even know who that is?

#2 Horizons, they make a big difference to a photo. The girl is nicely composed, but the bent horizon spoils the shot somewhat.

I'm learning that slanted horizons can add a dynamic to certain photographs. People photography isn't the same as landscape photography.

Overall, good images. I do have to agree on the foot removal thing, have to watch that.

I'm learning that slanted horizons can add a dynamic to certain photographs. People photography isn't the same as landscape photography.

Except for with this shot it looks like the whole world is tilted and she's trying to grasp on to avoid falling off into space...the pose also looks really awkward which adds to the effect IMO. The way she is holding herself up seems weird.

Overall though, good series, I'm sure with practice and experience they'll get better.

Most reactions

Back