Hot Hot Hot...

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is something that you can all relate too. Atleast I hope you can....

With the recent Film Festival taking place in Toronto, everyone has been on high alert for star spotting. I personally haven't seen any, but a few of my favs have been in hotels just down the street from my place of work.

Any way, post pics of stars you'd like to....well...use your imagination.

Keira Knightly..
knightly5.jpg

santino said:
salma hayek

I'd have to agree, but seeing her with a uni brow was scary.

keira has taken a nose dive into the cocaine swimming pool...and the ***** cant swim.

MDowdey said:
keira has taken a nose dive into the cocaine swimming pool...and the ***** cant swim.

NO!!

Where? When? How did this happen?

She's too young!

KEIRA! Nooo

Id have to say im also partial to Elizabeth Dushku (Faith in buffy) and...Genifer Garner...ohh gen gen, one day youll be mine...

Artemis said:
KEIRA! Nooo

Id have to say im also partial to Elizabeth Dushku (Faith in buffy) and...Genifer Garner...ohh gen gen, one day youll be mine...

is she related to JENNIFER GARNER? lol, sorry arty...

i think miss garner is not attractive at all.

and keira has to be on something to be that skinny. and its not healthy.

Alright look, stop slandering Kiera. I just googled her and there are no reports of her doing any drugs. She's a natural beauty. She's English too. Regal.

Jennifer Garner was everything and then some................until she let Ben Affleck touch her. Now she is dead to me.......she doesn't exist.......Alias got stoopid anyway.

core_17 said:
Well...I'M a big fan of Erik Siembab:

Ummm........something is missing from this thread now.....what could it be?.....Hmmmmm......Oh yeah, I know now!

:puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back