Hot Hot Hot...

malachite said:
Ummm........something is missing from this thread now.....what could it be?.....Hmmmmm......Oh yeah, I know now!

:puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke-rig: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

Bite me! You're just jealous cuz I'm not in love with airbrushed images!

I work in the cosmetics department at Walgreens, and this weekend, I noticed one of our new displayers...I think it was a Sally Hansen product...the picture was on it, was SO re-touched...it looked like plastic, or something...I'm not sure I've ever seen anything so fake. Makes me sick almost.

I saw one of those recently with all the stars on it.

It was really fugin creepy.

Like, none of the people we essentially idolize are EVER that perfect (except Keira).

I wish young girls would see see the real models in most cases. Then we wouldn't have people with eating disorders and self esteem problems.

bace said:
I saw one of those recently with all the stars on it.

It was really fugin creepy.

Like, none of the people we essentially idolize are EVER that perfect (except Keira).

I wish young girls would see see the real models in most cases. Then we wouldn't have people with eating disorders and self esteem problems.

EXACTLY!!!! See...bace isn't so bad after all, I guess.

Ok look, my ego didn't get this big because i'm compensating for something.

I'm actually this fukin cool.

bace said:
Ok look, my ego didn't get this big because i'm compensating for something.

I'm actually this fukin cool.
With plenty of those stoopid moments thrown in, to keep you well-adjusted. :mrgreen:

I try and stay balanced.

Most reactions

Back