houston skyline

nn29lp.jpg

Well, well, LittleMan, but how about these clouds reflected in the glass fronts of the buildings then? Hm?? That would give the photo some more "authenticity" :D.

LaFoto said:
Well, well, LittleMan, but how about these clouds reflected in the glass fronts of the buildings then? Hm?? That would give the photo some more "authenticity" :D.
Here is the old one(without the clouds)
city3.jpg

here is the one with the reflection :)
city.jpg

So here I was challenging LittleMan to some more changes with the help of Photoshop, while I no longer even HAVE any photoshop. The only post processing software that I still have and can use is the one that came with the scanner, it's called HP Image Zone and only offers a very, very limited variety of tools, but the good thing is: I understand all those :D (much unlike large parts of Photoshop...! Aargh!).

So even though this is no "photoshop" challenge, I still tried to bring some subtle changes to this photo of the Houston Skyline:

91052821.jpg

"Setting August sun" or

91054224.jpg

"Moonlight" (as they tried to bring it out in old films, before they were good enough - or willing enough - to do real night time filming, you know?)

Most reactions

Back