How about a mini me thread

Wow, a lot of old members on this forum. Oh, look! I found a photo of all of them.

Black_White_DNK.jpg

:blackeye:

Now you listen here, you little wet-behind-the-ears little punk! Let me tell you something! ... Now what was it I was gonna tell you? ... It was something about .... oh shoot, I wrote it on my slate so I wouldn't forget it... dagnabbit, where are my glasses??? ... ah, to hell with it, git off mah lawn! Why, why, why, why, I'm not too old to kick yer butt!

Actually, I'm not really. I'm only 43 and really could still kick your butt. ;)

Wow, a lot of old members on this forum. Oh, look! I found a photo of all of them.

Black_White_DNK.jpg

:blackeye:

Now you listen here, you little wet-behind-the-ears little punk! Let me tell you something! ... Now what was it I was gonna tell you? ... It was something about .... oh shoot, I wrote it on my slate so I wouldn't forget it... dagnabbit, where are my glasses??? ... ah, to hell with it, git off mah lawn! Why, why, why, why, I'm not too old to kick yer butt!

Actually, I'm not really. I'm only 43 and really could still kick your butt. ;)

.....I read, "I'm only 43 and really could stick it up your butt." Oh, my.

My grandchildren

Declan (8), Devin (13), Benjamin (15), Kaitlyn (11)

p541937471-5.jpg

Chris ( 9)

p2074209224-3.jpg

Leah (16) Junior in HS in SF

p695201845-3.jpg

Maya (21) graduating from American U in Paris

p383867729-4.jpg

well I guess we just showed it. Most valuable pics on the site right here. Photography is a record first and art second.....

Honesty that's why I wanted a dslr to begin with. I've had lotsa point and shoots that just couldn't compare in quality. THEN I discovered all the other benefits of dslr's :) ..which are also indeed beautiful, but If you look through my albums, they're dominated with pictures of my little girl

She's a cute baby for sure, but her expression in the stroller looks as if she is trying to figure out what you are doing. :)

My one and only mini! She much prefers video to photography and wants to be a director.

$soph13.jpg

My one and only. He is 5. He acts just like his momma.
iPhone pics
$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Most reactions

Back