How am I on my 3rd day of using an SLR?

EmThree

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Canon Eos Rebel XTI if you're wondering.

Fake_Flowahs__by_megamanexev3.jpg

215043664579455c0796fo1.jpg

Any tips?

the first pic the flower looks kinda fake, but i realy like the second one wat is it

Nice eye on shapes on the second. i like it.

the first is a fake flower but it seems like you are experimenting and having fun at the same time. Keep going!

#1 color is bland and faded, kinda blurry and grainy. Not to great of a pic. Might try a tripod in some better lighting.

#2 interesting pattern, but thats about it....keep trying!

#1 color is bland and faded, kinda blurry and grainy. Not to great of a pic. Might try a tripod in some better lighting.

#2 interesting pattern, but thats about it....keep trying!

I agree on the first pic. You might try darkening it some. The second is different for sure. Just keep practicing. Also what mode are you shooting in? If it is auto then start playing in your Manual and, Apeture priority modes. You will get alot more flexibilty that way. Best thing about digital is you can shoot something and, if you dont like the effect then delete it and, try somethingelse.
And you are doing ok it will just take a little time to get the new toy down.

You should also try to shoot lots of different subjects. Try getting some shots outside. The first couple of days I had my d40, I was stuck inside and I wasn't too impressed with my pictures. Then the weather got better and I shot outside. Shots were much nicer. I think it's because the lighting in my house sucks! :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back