How are these corporate shots? CC please

It is for their website. I will try to rework the individual. I will post one photo without flash so you can see how bright it is.

The blacks are getting lost, as has been said. I'd just like to agree. If you only have one light, I'd have had more blue and less black in the background so at least we could see the outlines of the dark clothing. A back light of some sort would have been better.

If I put more light, you will see the pink/brown railing more. It may not be a good thing either.

Here is what it looks like when I meter it on the person with fill light when I was testing the light. This wasn't a posed shot btw LOL. I told her I was testing my camera. As you can see the background is brutal.

5001071634_f3f378e431.jpg

Make them brighter man look at some stock photos and ull know the right exposure

I cant.. I tried fixing it.. it looks bad. OH well... They really love them though!

Something I see watching CNBC all the time - corporate logo behind the people. Usually just large enough to see sometimes many of them on a background with one positioned in the frame at a different color ... not sure if this corporation has anything like that.

Definately could be my monitor but I see no definition in the blacks at all and the pinstripes not coming through in the individual shots. It also looks like the man and woman are wearing different color suits from their individual shot and their group shot.

I second what everyone said. I think they are all pretty decent shots though given the set up. I am on a laptop though so I don't notice the underexposure as much due to having a super bright screen. Is it just me, or does their faces seem just a tad soft? It could just be their small sizes. I couldn't blow them up to look closer so it might just be that, or my f*ed up eyes. :lol:

schwetty... the first 3 are so close to perfect.. i would crop in on them a little.. and next time keep everything you were doing EXACTLY THE SAME.. exposure is fantastic except.. you need a little more fill on the left side.. i would just bring a large piece of foam core.. or have an assistant hold up a large white piece of fabric just close enough to the subject but without being in the shot

that should even out the shadows without over exposing anything

Most reactions

New Topics

Back