How are you all?

hmmmmmmm, lets see ... i cut my hair ... my hubby has been on vacation and i've been getting on his nerves :roll: ... waiting on this wire transfer to go through on paypal ... lost my pills yesterday (sheer panic :lol: ) .... my mom wants to change her last name :? , my brother is in Germany and never wants to come back to the states, the female bartender the other day was hitting on my hubby :eek:

... other than that, not much :lol:

welcome back, i noticed u were gone too :p

today wasn't a good day for me. This afternoon, I waited half an hour for this train to pass by so I can take photos of it. It came got my camera set up well before it got there. Pressed the shutter and the freaking continuous drive feature got messed up. Apparently, the photo was still being stored to the memory and then I pressed again and it somehow did not understand the command and it spat out a message card error.

Turned it off, reinserted the sm card. It allowed me to took more pictures but when I connected to my computer, it said that the card was not formated and asked and asked if I wanted it reformatted. Removed the card and inserted back in. same thing. Well I gave up and reformated the card so I lost all my train pictures and then some. Not very impressed.

Tonight, I went down to the downtown square to take photos of what's happening there. Getting my tripod set up and one of the clips that holds the legs just snapped so now it's broken. I managed to take 4 pictures with the clumsy one leg of the tripod. My plan was to go to another square and take more night photos, but with a broken tripod I'm gonna have to wait until I get a new one tomorrow. Oh my God. Got to get as much nice photos at night because, it's getting chilly out there in the evening. In a couple of weeks, it'll be freezing. What am I gonna do in the winter?

All in all, not a good day for me. But tomorrow should be quite sunny. and looking forward to it.

Hey this post is too long, sorry to bore you guys.

sounds like the broken tripod bandit was over this way too :x

well, we had 2 ... the knob that u turn to raise the head up ... just broke, snapped off :? ... we have no idea how, maybe being in a bag with other camera equipment...

now i just use my hubbys :p .... but for the stuff i do .. 99% of the time i dont need one .. too restricting :bounce:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back