How bout a cup of coffee, maybe Starbucks?

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
taken with a Canon G10 while walking through Downtown Orlando, I love the little dog :mrgreen:

2wbocopy.jpg

I love the shot the first thing i saw was starbucks!

Nice shot. Love the way the 'puppy' is the only one paying attention to the photographer :)

I am most attracted to all the various elements of repetition here: in the fence, lamp posts and flower basket columns, signs on the other side, wall on the other side with sticks out and jumps back and sticks out and jumps back (there must be a proper architectorial term for it but that is JUST beyond my reach, I'm afraid), and I like how all that is vertical lines is once more repeated in the background through the architecture of THAT building there, but then the signs are ROUND, and the humans have human shapes, and the dog has its own shape ... and I also like where the subjects are placed - nicely watching the thirds. Exposure is just right, the tones are lovely, there are some real blacks, some real whites, and all sorts of grey in between. The subjects act nicely and the little "dot on the i" is how the cute dog communicates with us (through the photographer, by looking at the camera). Somehow I feel that you can't do better, which is why I will nominated this photo for POTM! I think it deserves it.

Great photo. I don't think there's anything I'm able to add as I'm am amateur at best, but I love the shot!

Good shot of a bad shot place! (S-bux is my competition).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back