how 'bout a gallery for b&w...

but then we'd have to get general b&w, landscape and nature b&w, portrait b&w...

heh, tech fans can say what they want, but see, it's all back to the b&w roots :hippie:

Hertz van Rental said:
...b&w crit gallery too.

yep, sounds good! work it up Hertz! :lmao: i'll moderate it :greenpbl:

terri said:
Get to 10K, already. :lol:

ok, i'm there, now where's the b&w gallery :mrgreen:

ok then, how about a separate forum for b&w and IR stuff. :lmao:

just smack me and i'll go away :grumpy:

JonMikal said:
ok, i'm there, now where's the b&w gallery :mrgreen:

ok then, how about a separate forum for b&w and IR stuff. :lmao:

just smack me and i'll go away :grumpy:
:spank: I don't think this is gonna work, but.....;)

terri said:
:spank: I don't think this is gonna work, but.....;)

i waiting for my gallery or a major whipping. come on, give it to me!!!!!

Hertz van Rental said:
How about a compromise? We could open the JonMikal Gallery....

we'd need "real" images for that. :)

i nevah compromise...just give me the heave ho and i'll shut up. on the other hand, maybe we could have separate galleries for film and digital? :greenpbl:

come on, lets be all we can be!!!!!

I put up a list of how I thought the Galleries should be labeled a while back - if you remember.
I don't like the idea of differentiating between Digital and Film because it pays too much attention to the method of production and ignores the image itself.
If you split B&W and Colour you would have to do duplicate Galleries for each subject - or split each Gallery in two. Problematic. And like Digital/Film it would take the attention away from the image and place it on the method of production again.

Hertz van Rental said:
I put up a list of how I thought the Galleries should be labeled a while back - if you remember.
I don't like the idea of differentiating between Digital and Film because it pays too much attention to the method of production and ignores the image itself.
If you split B&W and Colour you would have to do duplicate Galleries for each subject - or split each Gallery in two. Problematic. And like Digital/Film it would take the attention away from the image and place it on the method of production again.
um.....yeah!! It's like that.

So bugger off, Johnny! :lol:

Hertz van Rental said:

only if you see it that way :greenpbl:

alright Hertzy, i'll bugger off then. :er:

Most reactions

Back