How bout another sunset...

m1a1fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
From this evening. Actually it was taken about fifteen minutes before sunset. Comments welcome and appreciated :wink:.

Sunset3Edittoweb.jpg

reminds me of a background i have on my phone... of water being poured into a glass and turning into fire...

Just gives me that Fire and Water feeling.. lol.

Good shot

I love the different colors in the sky and the way the clouds are spreading out. Great shot! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

i wish you had turned more to the right to where the sun is actually setting where those bright oranges and yellows are. (bottom right hand corner)

I love shots like this! Very nice! The bottom looks a bit dark to me, but fits in with the theme, so I'm not sure what would happen if it was lightened.

I see a polar bear smiling in the clouds :)

reminds me of a background i have on my phone... of water being poured into a glass and turning into fire...

Just gives me that Fire and Water feeling.. lol.

Good shot

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

I love the different colors in the sky and the way the clouds are spreading out. Great shot! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Greetings,
Ann :D

Thanks. There are geese in there as well. Small, but they're in there.

i wish you had turned more to the right to where the sun is actually setting where those bright oranges and yellows are. (bottom right hand corner)

Ya, I was attempting to go for something a bit different than you're typical sunset shot. But I did manage to point the camera in that direction and will post the pics sometime this weekend (if time allows):wink:.

I love shots like this! Very nice! The bottom looks a bit dark to me, but fits in with the theme, so I'm not sure what would happen if it was lightened.

I see a polar bear smiling in the clouds :)

Thanks for the comment! :D

You know, I'm now sitting here at work and looking at the pic on my un-calibrated laptop display and the shot doesn't look nearly as nice as I thought it looked at home.

i wish there were sunsets like that where i live! nice shot

Love those colors in the clouds.

Most reactions

Back