How brave am I........: )

Love it Photo gal. That is soo cool. And ya got it bang on too. NIce one.
I tried this once...on a bridge. I was about a quarter of the way on, and the train was approaching from the other side. As soon as it hit the bridge...the sound it made...I was outa there. Did not even try to snap a shot.

Chiller said:
Love it Photo gal. That is soo cool. And ya got it bang on too. NIce one.
I tried this once...on a bridge. I was about a quarter of the way on, and the train was approaching from the other side. As soon as it hit the bridge...the sound it made...I was outa there. Did not even try to snap a shot.

this reminds me of that scene from "Stand By Me"... LOL

nice shot pg, braver than I!!

LOL ! BRAVE ! I like that spunkiness gal. And, I really love the light stars. Perfect DOF too. Nice shot !

i would have to say youre pretty brave to stand that close to a moving train, but without knowing how fast it was going i can only assume just how brave you are. either way, i dont think i would stand that close to a moving train, im just not as fast as i used to be.:lmao:

i like the pic even though the sky is a little "plain". i live fairly close to some train tracks so i may have to go out and try my luck at not getting hit, or arrested.

core_17 said:
Cool shot, but no offense...I don't think that was too smart. That really makes me worry. Any little bitty thing coulda happened and you could be dead right now. Not only that, but you have to think about other people involved, because that wouldn't have only affected your life, but the lives of those that love you, and the life of the driver of the train.

Anyway...sorry about getting of on a tangent there...just don't do that again!

But...at least you got a cool shot!

Corry the only one in danger was me and I had someone else there in the event of a trip and fall situation....they would have pulled me to safety..........I hope!!!

Glad you all liked it, made it all worth it!! : ):hugs:

You're still not saying HOW fast this train was in its approach!
Nevertheless, it is brave to step on Railway Territory, anyway. With trains parked and rusting away or trains moving. The Railway People don't like you to be there! I know that from experience (not that I ever tried to put myself in front of an oncoming train, mind, not even for a brilliant photo such as this one - apart from the sky, but well...- I am not THAT desperate as yet ;)) - only yesterday a friendly man told me I was standing on Railway Land and had to go.

Chapeaux bas Photo gal.. Nice shot..:) Great idea on photos... If you have nothing against, then I will take idea..:)

eek! i'd never be able to do that! i'd be so scared! way to go on that one! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back