How can I do these pictures

welcome to the forum.

it looks like to me what the photog did here was take multiple shots with a digital cam, and piece them all together with photoshop. there are other ways, but this to me, seems the easiest...

md

That's exactly what it looks like to me, too. This is an image that has been manipulated in photoshop.

You might get some more input, or even an actual "how to", if you posted this image and your question in a different forum here. Photoshop is not discussed much here in the alternative section. ;)

Maybe the helpful admin-type being above could move this to the appropriate place for this member? :D

That was fast. :shock:

Very impressive, nameless admin-type person! :mrgreen:

take multiple shots and layer them, you would have to use a tripod to get it in the same frame. That or they pulled the background out and placed them on one single background.

You dont have to have a digital set up.

If you have a film camera that has a multi exposure setting you could set it to take a six exposure shot (par example) and you could get the same effect.

You would probably have to adjust the exposure somewhat depending on how many expoures in the pic.

-mike

fzfile said:
You dont have to have a digital set up.

If you have a film camera that has a multi exposure setting you could set it to take a six exposure shot (par example) and you could get the same effect.

You would probably have to adjust the exposure somewhat depending on how many expoures in the pic.

-mike

Using this method, wouldn't have a likely fuzzy landscape that is overexposed? I can't image you could manage to not overexpose the landscape and still see any detail in the rider.

Mumfandc said:
You need a camera with a high FPS (frame per second) capability. You just copy the difference of each image into one in PS.

I For One would like to learn this technique, can You give some guide as to How to perform it in PS?
Thanks.Peter.

I would do like someone mentioned above. Take a series of high fps pics.
Then import them all into one PS document so they're all on different layers in the one doc.
Then I guess I'd just add a layer mask to each layer and select the parts I wanted to show up... so I'd select the biker in each layer. That way, you're using the background from the first layer and then just the biker from each of the other layers.
You wouldn't even have to be too careful about what parts you selected to show through - because the background is the same in every photo (if you used a tripod).

Hope I was clear enough there. I just re-read it. And I was very vauge.
Sorry bout that. If you have any troubles just let me know.

Meysha said:
Hope I was clear enough there. I just re-read it. And I was very vauge.
Sorry bout that. If you have any troubles just let me know.
I Have to work out how to add a layer mask..but I have a book so I can look it up if necessary. Thanks for taking so much trouble, Meysha, I sure appreciate it.
Peter.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back