how can i fix this

The cropped shot is much more interesting and shows the power and beauty of the wave crashing against the rocks and the left-over sea-weed.....

christmasandoutdoors032-Copy.jpg

thanks im learning slowly but surely!!! :sexywink:

cool pic there but im not that good.... yet:lol: maybe when i can afford a decent camera and have more time when i finish college.

It dosn't matter what camera you have, some of the best waves ive seen were at Lahinch not too far for a day out

lahinch is great for surfing!!! ok im making excuses about the camera ha ha ha but i do hope to get a nice camera soon and get better technique il probably fall off the rocks"!!!!:lol::sexywink:

As far as how to fix the original photo you could also crop it out of the image. Yes that would mean losing some of the stuff below but that would address the issue you have.

As far as how to fix the original photo you could also crop it out of the image. Yes that would mean losing some of the stuff below but that would address the issue you have.
Good idea. I can't believe someone hasn't already suggested that. Such a simple idea, you would have thought that in 36 replies, someone would have... :er:

I know how you feel. I've had the same problem over and over with my D90 (which is said to have such a great dynamic range).

dsc0560kt5.jpg

this is a cool pic it reminds me of a spiral for some reason.

so can the perfect picture be taken without any editing??

this is a cool pic it reminds me of a spiral for some reason.

so can the perfect picture be taken without any editing??

Sure it can.. Happens all the time..

However, cropping, burning and dodging, and color correction has been a time honored tradition of photographers for centuries..

You used to put color filters and move bits of paper in front of the enlarger during processing before digitals; not much different than using photoshop etc., today.... but it was a lot more work and you didn't really know what you had until the processing was finished and the print was dry.

Most reactions

Back