how can i get this look on my images

melinda25

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i really would like to know how i can get this look do you know how mabey give a tut......any help i will be thankful

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

humm anyone know how i can get it using photoshop

um what would the action be i have loads os actions but i need one to do this do you know where i miht find it or the name of it

humm anyone know how i can get it using photoshop

Do a search on Google for "Professional Retro. This a photoshop plug-in that will achieve the results you are looking for.

You can try by doing a bump in curves in an adjustment layer, apply as soft light and adjust opacity. Then maybe a soft light layer in B&W and adjust opacity. Could work.

Everyone here is probably gonna wanna cut my throat for saying this but... Here goes...
Photoscape actually has some pretty decent and adjustable retro "film" looking filters. Just throwing that in there.

Everyone here is probably gonna wanna cut my throat for saying this but... Here goes...
Photoscape actually has some pretty decent and adjustable retro "film" looking filters. Just throwing that in there.

You have thrown it into a six year old thread :1247:
The OP was last here in May 2010

You have thrown it into a six year old thread :1247:
The OP was last here in May 2010
Ah, oops! :p

zombie_thread.jpg

Most reactions

Back