How can i make money from photography ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cgipson1 said:
All pray to the Lop Eared Bunny God! hooyah hooyah hooyah hooyah!! :)

/me blesses the bison.

pixmedic said:
Well damn... the bunny is right. Sorry people, guess its time to get back on track and take some pictures.

Rabbit is good, rabbit is wise...

(10 points if you can name the misquoted movie)

pixmedic said:
Well damn... the bunny is right. Sorry people, guess its time to get back on track and take some pictures.

Rabbit is good, rabbit is wise...

(10 points if you can name the misquoted movie)

Twister!

I'm sitting here chuckling because rexbo is ranting that I'm ranting and my wife is like "what's so funny?"

manaheim said:
So you're ranting about my ranting that others are ranting? But somehow my ranting has crossed the line and I'm holier than thou for ranting that you're ranting? But you're not holier than thou for ranting? Nor are you holier than thou for ranting that I'm ranting?

Really?

Really?

That's a whole lot of ranting....

manaheim said:
So you're ranting about my ranting that others are ranting? But somehow my ranting has crossed the line and I'm holier than thou for ranting that you're ranting? But you're not holier than thou for ranting? Nor are you holier than thou for ranting that I'm ranting?

Really?

Really?

Aren't you clever.

You missed my point. I was saying that you began ranting for no other reason than to rant. Pointing out the regress doesn't change that fact. An saying "Really? Really?" doesn't really add anything to the discussion either.

I'm sure your chuckle at an Internet forum is worth it. May it raise your self-esteem.

Last edited:
rexbobcat said:
Aren't you clever.

You missed my point. I was saying that you began ranting for no other reason than to rant. Pointing out the regress doesn't change that fact. An saying "Really? Really?" doesn't really add anything to the discussion either.

I'm sure your chuckle at an Internet forum is worth it. May it raise your self-esteem.

Haha... Nice deflection. Very nice.

well, its hard not to at least chuckle a little whenever Manaheim posts something when you picture the bunny saying it :lol:
CUTEST. AVATAR. EVER.

that, and I mostly agree with him. :p

LOVE THE BUNNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back