How close?!

Wow, hard to tell which wing belongs to which plane in the first pic. They do fly close. My! Cool. The sky was the perfect backdrop. Don't you love this kind of summer days? Air show or no air show, isn't it just lovely?

LaFoto said:
Wow, hard to tell which wing belongs to which plane in the first pic. They do fly close. My! Cool. The sky was the perfect backdrop. Don't you love this kind of summer days? Air show or no air show, isn't it just lovely?

It was a stunning day, tho' no shade anywhere so got a bit much after 9 straight hours.
Glad you like the shots thank you.:D

Phenomenal shots... Number one is ridiculous! I'm a big fan of number 3 as well.

OMG, that's insane how closely they fly. 1 and 2 really highlight the precision flying. And I love the compo of #3. The whole series is really awesome.

Antarctican said:
OMG, that's insane how closely they fly. 1 and 2 really highlight the precision flying. And I love the compo of #3. The whole series is really awesome.

For close flight control I think these were better than the Red Arrows.

Hoppy said:
Met up with Lostprophet at RIAT on saturday. This is the Swiss desplay team which I thought were brilliant. I havent seen jets fly so close and still keep steady.

And he still keeps nagging me :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back