how come...

i think thats phpBB module that checks to see if the image is broken or not.. if its broke its just shows the word 'image'.

personally i would rather see an image of luminosity in a bikini myself instead of 'image'

vonnagy said:
i think thats phpBB module that checks to see if the image is broken or not.. if its broke its just shows the word 'image'.

personally i would rather see an image of luminosity in a bikini myself instead of 'image'

I second that motion :D

Zach

vonnagy said:
by the way, howz life in the mighty yorkshireland?

erm.... mighty? :lol:
Not too bad actually... had quite a good xmas, I got a fisheye lens (with macro doober) for a present along with a mini tripod and a big monopod... coooool but i haven't had one day since christmas eve where i haven't drunk 'till the point of .. drunk. :D Back at work now and still feel ..... spannered.

How's life in NZ? I have a friend who's possibly moving there in a few months... if you lot will have him that is! His wife has been offered a job doing some sort of caring for handicapped/old people and he's going with her... he wants to know what the VW classic/custom car scene is like out there though...?

Most reactions

Back