How could you say no?

David

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.davidbazlinton.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was out walking the dogs with my wife today, and had Rauriy on his lead due to the large herd of deer in the area. He thought he was in heaven until he remembered he was on his lead, and then reckoned it to be more like purgatory, because he couldn't actually chase any of them.

The first image shows him when he stopped and looked up at me as if to say, "Go on, let me off my lead. I promise I'll only chase one or two. Pleeeeeeaaaaase." Fortunately I had my camera over my shoulder and was able to grab it and without framing, hit the shutter. The second image is just a tighter crop from the first, showing a closer view of that imploring look that only a dog can give.

rauriy_01.jpg

rauriy_01a.jpg

And no I didn't let him off the lead. One of him and several hundred head of fallow deer would mean that we never saw him again!

David

Oh my, these eyes make it (almost) impossible to say no. How can anyone look ever SOOOOOOOOOOOO imploring!?
(But I am glad you did not become all soft inside and let him run off --- you really might never have seen him again, and that would have been SUCH a pity!)

I like the included self-portrait, mind ;)!!!

Wow thats really sharp, and i think i can see you taking the picture in the reflection in his eyes, no joke!

Most reactions

Back