How did I do???

Hardrock

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On page 54 of the march Photoshop User it shows how to make panoramic images using selective distortions. Picture is kind of blah with pour composition but how does it look compared to original?
1.original
IMG_0396.jpg

2.edited
jacksonsquare.jpg

I really like the edited one ... BUT, you cropped the top of the cross off on the top of the cathedral - that's it Mister, you are going straight to Hell. :lol:

Thats looks much better in my opinion. Although I would of cut the entire cross off but that is a different matter all together.

I actually just posted a thread on this page or page 2 with pictures of this Cathedral :)

Im going to have to take another look when I get home but Im pretty sure I left the whole cross up there?

I used the clone tool in photoshop to remove the guy by the fence.

Thanks everyone!

I actually just posted a thread on this page or page 2 with pictures of this Cathedral :)

I saw those Nice work , I liked the crooked look of the St. Louis Cathedral. I do wish the one with the cathedral and Andrew Jackson , that Andrew Jackson had a little more detail and not underexposed.

I would have cloned out both people and cropped some off the left side but none from the right side.

I agree there should be some sky above the cross because even if you didn't crop any of it it still looks cut off.

Thanks KMH I will make the adjsutments tonight and see how it looks.

I saw those Nice work , I liked the crooked look of the St. Louis Cathedral. I do wish the one with the cathedral and Andrew Jackson , that Andrew Jackson had a little more detail and not underexposed.

He was underexposed on purpose lol. I was going for a silhouette for Andrew ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back