Rachelsne

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
mine is Rachel (thats my name) then sne, is the first part of my maiden name

What does yours mean, stand for, come from?

well, my name is Matthew, i go by Matt that makes the first part lol and my last name is Learie so l for the first letter
Matt-l!

I was registering on ebay a few years back, and was trying every variation on my name I could come up with, without having to put a #### after it, so I finally tried the most convoluted phonetical version of my name I could think of, and it worked. Now I use that name just about everywhere, and it hasn't failed me yet.

When I first found the internet, not long after it was really becoming well known that it was out there....yeah, shut up, I'm old. . . .

anyHOOoooooT, when I first found the internet, I used to post alot at 3-4-5am. "Nightowl" was used, then shortned to "owl" because of lazy typists on message boards. ;) LOL

So, everyone calls me owl. Friends, co-workers, family..everyone but my mother I think. ;) Even caught my wife once calling me owl.

Only thing is, "owl" is pretty common for an email address or a username on message boards, so I just put the name of the Great State of Georgia in front of it.

Ain't no place like home, ya'll. :)

Not too difficult to figure out once you know my first name is Mike.....

Well my name has to do with my truck. I bought an 04 Dodge that had Bullydog products on it. It's big and bad, so I gave it the title Big Bully, thus my name.

Kazoo: It's the only musical instrument I can play well, and I've used it since I first got online.

It gets mixed up with the great gazoo from the flinstones a lot, and people usually assume that I'm a guy (guess I could've picked a more obvious chick name... like Cher, lol)

Well, I used the name I use on DeviantArt.
But on Deviant Art, the OB standes for OrlandoBloom. (I've been obsessed with him for the past year xD) and the LL stands for LabradorLuver, which was my screenname on another forum. Plus he 426 is my birthday.

Steve Martin's character name in Planes, Trains, and Automobiles.

Santana Abraxas

The word in itself means - nothing

John's my first name. G is the initial of my surname. PT is my professional designation, for physical therapist. As someone above had posted, mine also began with ebay. It's now pretty much the one you'll find me under at almost every online forum.

Most reactions

Back