how did you find us?

[SIZE=-1]Thanks to Larry Page and Sergei Brin! :)
[/SIZE]

Google. I sort of always have had a short attention span when it comes to hobbies. When I got into photography, my pictures were crap. Stopped, and at the beginning of Sepetember, got back into it. I was into it in the summer sure, but I happened to get Shop in school, and I took the photography aspect of it. My teacher has been really helpful in suggesting how to start a dark room in my house. It should be started getting going here pretty quick!

This looked like the only good forum :)

It's going to make Chase all warm and runny inside to hear about these google searches getting you guys over here. :thumbup: How To Make a Site Owner Happy! :D

He didn't start out with such search engine power, though....back in 2003, he invaded a B&W photography site I was on, and in his cute, don't-want-to-step-on-anyone's-toes kinda way, told us about his new site. Kind of rude, really. :meh:

But, something about the post made me want to check it out, so I followed his link one day and, to punish him, I joined on his birthday, promptly messed up my settings and made him work to fix it. :mrgreen: muahahahaha!!!

I do believe I was brought in by the mighty Google as well. I was looking for other portrait/wedding photographers and quickly realized that there was awesome talent in the members here. I never imagined that joining here a year and a half ago would change my life in such a positive way :thumbsup:

Are there really any other big photography forums? Really, this is pretty much the only active one i like :D

something like 3 years ago, I joined "Iphotoforum" but nevr went back there. This fall, when I finally bought my digital cam, I decided I could join back but they've banned me for never coming back... And since I couldn't remember the adress, I made a google serch and I think TPF was right next to it, so when I got back to the search, well, there it was, calling and apealing... and that's how I joined tpf! ;)

I was actually looking for dirty pictures and thought I typed in Photo Fornication and accidentally typed photo forum and it brought me here. It was cool so I decided to stay. :lmao:

I joined after following a link from someones private photography site but I can't remember what it was! I was looking for information about a particular camera and got so engrossed in the forum I joined within 20 minutes or reading posts and completely forgot where I saw the link!:blushing:

p.s Sorry if it was your site with the link I followed but thank you!:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back