how did you find us?

I actually came to this forum after being banned from another photo forum :p

I had posted a few photos, and a few links to photos on my website, because I felt the file size was a bit large to display in a thread. The mod sent me a nasty pm about him no promoting other people's websites. I challenged him, and after a few heated replies and me calling him anal retentive, I was banned :p

I googled and found this lovely place, where there is no anal retention in sight............well almost none :p

Digital Matt said:

I had posted a few photos, and a few links to photos on my website, because I felt the file size was a bit large to display in a thread. The mod sent me a nasty pm about him no promoting other people's websites. I challenged him, and after a few heated replies and me calling him anal retentive, I was banned :p

I googled and found this lovely place, where there is no anal retention in sight............well almost none :p
:lmao: That's a good story! TPF is definitely the winner here. :D

Digital Matt said:

I actually got banned from another forum on my third post as well. I posted an advert for my site in their classifieds and got the nasty PM treatment. I didn't bother going back.

I've been so many places on the net,I can't remember.So one day,here I am.I have no idea How I got here.Then,I get this idea to post some Pictures and everyone seems so nice...I'm here to stay.THANKS!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back