How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I've found it on tapatalk when searching for a photo forum :)

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

I found the forum via a google search, I was searching for information on which DSLR I should buy.

I was looking for a forum where I might be able to get some help with a mystery and, in turn, perhaps I can help someone at some point. I spent decades doing wildlife photography w film and have been trying to duplicate those results with digital photography for about 3 years.

How did I hear about this forum? My boyfriend. I'm really into photography and well he suggested me going to a public forums to learn even more. He researched different photography forums and believed this one would be a great one to begin! so here I am !! willing to learn, post me work, and get critiqued!

I found it on Google

Quickly after buying my first DSLR I knew that a discussion forum would save me months in learning time, so I searched for 'photo forums' on Google/TapaTalk.

I was Googling lighting tips and it brought me here. I'm so glad! This is what I was looking for.

I just googled for photography forums and one of the top result was TPF. The community seemed nice and active so I decided to join in and see if I can learn something and become a good photographer. :D

Stumbled upon via Google

I was searching for a photography tutorial at google, it led me here :) Glad to join :)

An Ashleigh Madison forum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back