How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

Found through a Google search.

I asked my Doctor: Dr. Google.

I searched on google for "photography forum"

Searched on Google for "Photography forum", was looking for an interactive forum that had active individuals who could speak on certain aspects of photography considering last I was capturing, it was still in the SLR phase :)

Google1.jpg

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Found this site by simply typing in "photo or photography forum" Voila!! then there you were!
can't wait to dive in!! Thanks!

I searched photography within Tapatalk phone app to list forums. Yours was at or near top. Selected, seen a response by Derrel on a post, and a old hippy photo post and said, "that's what I need."

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

searched photography and Nikon when I was introduced to Tapatalker and found the group that way :)

Hi, My name is John and i want to thank you for adding me to the Forum.
We manufacture cyclorama wall systems. If anyone is interested you can check out our website below

Thanks!

hmm.. maybe duck-duck-go.. don't remember

Most reactions

New Topics

Back