How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I discovered this forum a couple years ago but when I tried to sign up I got a message saying
my email address was already in use. I clicked the lost password link and discovered
that I joined this forum eight years ago but never came back or posted.

Terry

I also found it on google, looking for a photo forum...

from Google search

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

Google. I thought it would be nice to talk to others with the same interests. This was the first choice in Google so, here I am. :)

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
on google top 1o list!

Screen Shot 2017-08-18 at 7.25.05 PM.png

Hmm, it does appear this forum is popular ... maybe cause it is titled "Photography Forum" ... hmm.

I was looking for help on taking pictures of the eclipse but found so much more. Googled it.

googled a few, and joined a few... but this one seems like it has a warm community :)

Add me to the Googled crowd. I was looking for forums to read for more advice as I try to learn, and this was one of the first I came across, and with the sheer number of responses seemed to be a great place to start.

Google. I prefer forums over Facebook and even though this site has a small film base it's still a very good forum.

I google searched what the best rated photography forums and checked a few lists on different site and this site drew me in.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back