How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

I came to find out why the hubby is always playing on his lap top in bed. Thank godness it was just the photoforum.

Just typed on Google "Best Photo Forums" and TPF was at the top of a 10 best photo forums list.

I found this site on Tapatalk. I'm trying to get back to black & white 35 mm photo- graphy using Olympus XA'S & XA-2's. The XA is a very small rangefinder with a Zuiko 35mm F-2.8 lens, while the XA-2 is a high quality point & shoot with a 35 mm f3.5 lens. Both cameras came out in 1979 & are the perfect camera for street photography. I used them for a number of years, & I want to go back to them.
Is there anyone who is interested in film photography? I would like to hear about your work or just your desire to know about it. I've kind of become a minimalist with my approach to cameras. I shot pictures with a Nikon F-3, but I like using a small pocket camera now. More fun for laziness.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Found it through Bing. Since it also works through Tapatalk, I signed up. A significant amount of my forum activity is done on my iPad or phone.

Googled "forum photography"

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
is this the spot where I answer your question? nooby vin

thanks for accepting me. I am a gen.- X ameture photographer and repair man. I found your web site while trying to get some info on didgital cameras and older fugi 35 mm film. vin ( not good at spelling or using "spell check")

thanks for accepting me. I am a gen.- X ameture photographer and repair man. I found your web site while trying to get some info on didgital cameras and older fugi 35 mm film. vin ( not good at spelling or using "spell check")
" fire when ready Grimly".

Googled "photography forum" and this was the first one that came up.

Most reactions

Back