How did you hear about ThePhotoForum.com - Film and Digital Photography Forum

Another Duck Duck Go search, spotted this one and went for it.

Pete

I was searching for a truly active photo forum, and 'expert photography.com' had a list of the "12 best sites in 2019". This site was number 6, but I already knew about number 1 (DPR Review) and all the horror that lay there, numbers 2 to 5 were moribund, but number 6 was a gem.

I searched for a photo-forum with a simple structure. Then I found this. There are not so many Sweden-based ones and some are way too complex for me to navigate in.

Googled. After getting tired of shallow discussions and poor quality images on the "Social" networks... I've been off forums for the last 12 years and I'm glad I re-discovered these gems of the Internet.

I passed the url of this site onto my sister as I found the site to be so good.
I am disabled, no longer able to get out to camera clubs. I looked for about two years for somewhere like here, finding this on a Bing search.
For me this site is just what I was looking for. The inter action with others, yep I will even talk to Nikon and Pentax owners lol, who have the same interest ie photography. I can enter or not as I please the chalanges, and help others when I know something that may help.
Thanks everyone.

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Google

I found this forum with Google. When I went to sign up I got a message saying my email address was already in use.
I clicked the lost password link and discovered I had joined six years prior and never returned to post anything.

I have decided to do revive my old passion which is photography. It's been almost 8 years since I use my DSLR, it's been sitting in the cabinet for a long time. I am looking forward to getting tips from you guys.

Hey! I googled photography forums and came across this link, glad i joined!

We are always interested in finding out how you found our site. If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

I just searched for photography forums. I'm so happy I came across this one. :)

Thanks!

Google search, saw a few others but really liked this one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back