how do I find my posts?

BekahAura

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
reflectivephotos.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
On other forums, simply going to the user control panel brings up all of my recent posts. It seems like I have to subscribe to every thread I post to, to keep track of it, am I missing something?

I tried searching my user name to find my posts too, but I get 0 results. Can anyone tell me how to find my posts or at least the threads I posted on?

Thanks,
Bekah

Hmmm ... it's been many, many years ago since I joined and it seems like I forgot what I did back then, but maybe I just checked the square that said "Subscribe to threads", for when I now want to see all the threads I've ever posted into of late, I do go to the User CP and there they are. So I can follow conversations I've been into...

Go to your profile (your public profile, not your homepage), statistics, and then find all posts by Bekahaura...

You might want to double check your default settings too. I have mine set to automatically subscribe me to any thread I post in (without e-mail notification - that would be a crapload of e-mails, lol).

I'm not sure what the default setting is for new members, but it may be 'no subscription'.

Any threads you are subscribed to will show up on your user CP if they have new posts.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back