How do i get her sharp (no fancy)?

There's nothing you can do at this point.

It looks out of focus (rivets on the bridge look to be the sharpest focus, or the curb right in front of that).

Nothing you can do will fix it. Sorry.

All you can do is try again.

No chance, just reshoot.

looool!

Thanks you guys:)

The out of focus ALMOST makes it look cool though, almost like she is claymation!

If you appreciated advice, be sure to hit the thanks button.

:lol:
I don't see it used enough (for me).

I am nothing but useful, as a matter of fact, I just provided a discount code for smug mug-

MahyLKpsV667o

I know this is not what you wanted to hear but I actually like this photo the way it is. I would just trim a bit on both sides to get rid of the lamp post and the bicycle wheel that are near focus so that only the thing with rivets is in focus.

Thanks guys.... that's a minute in my life that I won't get back. Rarely do I chose links, but a few comments made me do it. :er:

Unfortunately, I was sorely disappointed. Your focus seems to be mid frame rather than the (expected) subject. Coulda, shoulda, woulda..... but not quite there for me.

You kids and your thanks button. Back in my day men were judged by their post count, not their thanks. :p

Reshoot, as suggested. If not, judicious use of photoshop filters to make it look like an oil painting or something.

Most reactions

Back